Chief Information Officer, Community Bank LOB
Executive with 20+ years of experience in financial services industry advising top banks for innovation, business process re-engineering, systems integration, regulatory and digital initiatives.
- Company Name: Old National Bank
- Job Title: Chief Information Officer, Community Bank LOB
- Start Date: February 2022
- Company Industry: Banking
- Location: Greater Chicago Area
Old National Bancorp (NASDAQ: ONB) is the largest financial services holding company headquartered in Indiana. With $24.0 billion in assets, we rank among the top 100 banking companies in the United States. Since our founding in Evansville, Ind., in 1834, we have focused on community banking by building long-term, highly valued partnerships with our clients. Today, our footprint includes Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin. In addition to providing extensive services in retail and commercial banking, Old National offers comprehensive wealth management, investments and brokerage services.
- Company Name: First Midwest Bank
- Job Title: Director of Information Technology
- Start Date: August 2018