Deputy Vice President and Head of Group CyberSecurity Operations
Stéphane is now the Deputy Vice President and Head of Group CyberSecurity Operations at Group CMA CGM, after being the Deputy Chief Information Security Officer at their subsidiary CEVA Logistics.
- Company Name: CMA CGM
- Job Title: Deputy Vice President and Head of Group CyberSecurity Operations at Group CMA CGM
- Start Date: January 2022
- Company Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
- Location: Longueuil, Quebec, Canada
Led by Rodolphe Saadé, the CMA CGM Group, a global leader in shipping and logistics, serves more than 420 ports around the world on five continents. Backed by a fleet of 545 vessels, in 2020 the Group transported nearly 21 million TEU (twenty-foot equivalent units) containers. With its subsidiary CEVA Logistics, a world leader in logistics, which transports 400,000 tons of air freight and 2.8 million tons of land freight each year, and its air freight division CMA CGM AIR CARGO, the CMA CGM Group is continually innovating to offer its customers a complete and increasingly efficient range of new shipping, land, air and logistics solutions.
Other Active Roles:
- Company Name: CEVA Logistics
- Job Title: Deputy Chief Information Security Officer
- Start Date: June 2020
- Company Name: Stemlit Growers
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Start Date: September 2020