Chief Information Officer & Assistant Deputy Minister, Health Services I&IT Cluster
A visionary Senior Executive with 23+ years of demonstrated ability in IM/IT strategic planning, implementation, and operations. Known as a trusted advisor and business partner with the ability to reimagine the possible, take initiative and test limits to achieve better business outcomes. An authentic, dynamic leader who unites teams and empowers others to bring their best selves forward to deliver innovative solutions and service excellence. Passionate about lifelong learning and enabling positive change that tackles social challenges.
- Company Name: Ontario Government
- Job Title: Chief Information Officer & Assistant Deputy Minister, Health Services I&IT Cluster
- Start Date: January 2022
- Company Industry: Government Administration
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
The Ontario Government works to serve the public interest and uphold the public trust by providing Ministers with objective advice and expert guidance. The Ontario Public Service carries out the decisions and policies of the elected government with integrity and accountability and administers public services to the highest professional standards.
- Company Name: Toronto Public Library
- Job Title: Chief Information Officer
- Start Date: September 2019