Webinar produced by GRC World Forums in association with Exterro
Wednesday, 22nd November
CET: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Financial crime is a constant and growing concern in times of international e-commerce and e-banking. Conducting investigations involving financial crimes such as fraud, money laundering, insider trading or cybercrime, can be very complex. Financial Services Companies often refer to external consultants and investigators to bring light into a financial crime. It is obvious that the reputation of a financial institution is extremely critical to the business and fighting crime and fraud instantly, without any further delay, can be a huge benefit. In this webinar we are going to speak about the benefits of in-house investigations based on intelligent software to detect financial crimes faster than ever and in a forensically sound way.
Join this webinar and learn more about:
- How to quickly identify the activity putting your organization at risk and develop a plan for eliminating it before it becomes an issue.
- How to perform off-network endpoint collection and collect from the most popular online and cloud data sources. The importance of gaining deep visibility into Live Data.
- What to do when a financial crime has happened? What to do when a cyber or data breach has happened?
- Do you already use the benefits of automation in your risk management to speed up the detection of data breaches to minimize reputational damage.
- The need for prevention efforts: Do you systematically analyze your institution’s internal data by using innovative new technologies (e.g. artificial intelligence and process automation)?
Meet the Speaker
International Technical Engineer, Exterro
Thomas Vieth joined the DFIR and Legal GRC industries 4 years ago. Previous to joining these industries, he has worked with various programming languages; using countless frameworks for 10 years, completed a range of networking courses and finished a degree in Digital Forensics and Cyber Security.