Is it “The times they are a-changing” - or “Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose “?
It’s undoubtedly that time of year when everyone makes lists of what they think are the most important topics and trends for the coming year.
It’s also the time of year that we plan and finesse the agendas for our #RISK events.
Generative AI is, of course, on every list, but what other topics would you like to see us cover?
Take a look at the topics below and feel free to reach out and suggest anything we’ve missed.
- What the C-suite need to understand about the threat landscape
- Regulatory changes, emerging risks, and technology trends
- Current risks and compliance obligations
- Next-generation GRC solutions
- The evolving privacy landscape.
- AI-powered GRC processes
- AI Governance, managing the risks related to AI models.
- The connected GRC strategy
- Effective risk and control management
- Regulatory change and the cost of compliance
- Cyber risk optimization
- Third-party risk management (TPRM)
- Risk appetite and tolerance levels
- Operational resilience
- Risk quantification
- Leveraging cutting-edge technology for long-term compliance
- ESG and value creation
- Sustainable business practices
- Geopolitical risks
- GRC reports and metrics that matter.
- Managing the uncertainty of global risks
- Implementing a new risk reporting framework
- The risk management process from a board perspective
- Culture, training, awareness and communication
- Building trust through transparency