CCPA Regulation Update
Access the full 28 page report written on behalf of Truyo by Dan Clarke, President at IntraEdge, and Jim Halpert, Partner at DLA Piper.
Key takeaways from the CCPA regulation update include;
- There are major ramifications in the operating regulations that impact everything from notices to how businesses practically operate.
- These are still not final but unlikely to change materially.
- Some of the most important elements such as: recordkeeping requirements and do not sell signals have far reaching ramifications even though they are not yet required.
- The mechanical interactions with consumers are greatly impacted.
- The Attorney General has clearly signaled some of their priorities which is likely to translate into enforcement