Ransomware attacks are accelerating at unprecedented rates, morphing their variants to evade detection, and are now successful targeting your last line of defence - backup copies.
Join our industry experts for a threat briefing and the latest countermeasures being deployed to insulate and rapidly recover critical data helping you neutralise the most crippling of extortion threats.
Featured discussion topics:
- Threat landscape and attack economics
- How new variants are targeting backups
- True data immutability to avoid malicious encryption
- Data copies that can’t be eradicated or modified, even by you
- Recover strategies to ensure data is available in mins and hours
- Evolution of Ransomware attack that are now targeting the data protection infrastructure
- How such attacks can be mitigated using immutability and high-speed restore techniques
- How theses features can be initiated without changing your existing data protection platform