COVID-19 has re-defined “normal” for businesses. Considering such a rapidly-changing environment, daily government guidelines, and the new work-from-home adjustments we’re all facing, it’s critical to ensure your organization’s focus on examining Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Resiliency Plans.
This webinar will help you:
- Understand how to adjust continuity plans to account for degraded product/service levels due to regional quarantines
- Know your third-party ecosystem and identify weak links posing risks to your operations
- Identify where to strategically cut costs to minimize damage to the supply chain
- Address questionnaire fatigue among your vendors
- Proactively prepare for the regulatory fallout after the dust settles
This webinar will help you identify where the gaps are in your third-party assessments and how ready you are as the situation evolves.