Next week, GRC World Forums will kick off Wednesday 22nd September with a two-day live and on-demand livestream experience.
PrivSec Global will feature 120+ subject matter experts, across 52+ sessions producing hours of insightful and informative content available to you live and on-demand.
Returning on 22-23 September 2021, PrivSec Global, a free to attend livestream experience, will keep you up to date with the latest developments, strategies and insights across data protection, privacy and security. Topics covered include:
- Ethics and Consent
- Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance
- International Data Flows
- AI Regulation
- Digital Advertising
- Emerging Challenges in Cybersecurity
- Global Data Protection and Privacy Law Developments
- Innovation and Equity
PrivSec Global offers two days of editorial driven content, alongside virtual networking and fireside chats, all delivered from the comfort of your own home or office.
PrivSec Global Septembers Speakers include:
- Ioannis Kouvakas, Legal Officer and Acting General Counsel, Privacy International
- Caro Robson MBA, LLM, FIP, Data Protection Expert, Ethical Technology & Data Governance Advocate
- Julia Durbin, Assistant General Counsel, Dun and Bradstreet
- Samantha Smith, Global Data Protection Officer, Merlin Entertainment Group
Must see sessions:
- Europe’s Gamble on AI Regulations and what this means for Business | 22 September at 8am BST
- Global Data Protection and Privacy Law Developments: UAE: How Data Protection Measures are Evolving and What the Future Holds | 22 September at 10am BST
- International Data Flows: Key Cases and Decisions since Schrems II and what have we learnt? | 22 September at 3pm BST
- International Data Flows: The Future Under the New SCCs | 23 September at 5pm BST
- Global Data Protection and Privacy Law Developments USA: Will Next Year see a Federal Privacy Law Under the Biden Administration? | 23 September at 6pm BST