Starting tomorrow, PrivSec Global will bring together leading experts from around the global to address the fragemented privacy and cyber challenges worldwide.
The two-day livestream experience will feature more than 120 subject matter experts, across 52+ sessions producing hours of content live and on-demand.
Taking place September 22-23, PrivSec Global will feature views of worldwide data protection regulators on the future of privacy laws and sessions on the latest issues affecting the cybersecurity sector.
The livestream experience will include high-profile speakers including Sandy Tsakiridi, Group Senior Legal Counsel, HSBC; Ioannis Kouvakas, Legal Officer and Acting General Counsel, Privacy International; Global Data Protection Officer, Merlin Entertainments Group and Laurence Lawson, Privacy Specialist, Ericsson.
PrivSec Global offers two days of editorial driven content, alongside virtual networking and fireside chats, all delivered from the comfort of your own home or office.
Must see sessions include:
- Europe’s Gamble on AI Regulations and what this means for Business | 22 September at 8am BST
- Global Data Protection and Privacy Law Developments: UAE: How Data Protection Measures are Evolving and What the Future Holds | 22 September at 10am BST
- International Data Flows: Key Cases and Decisions since Schrems II and what have we learnt? | 22 September at 3pm BST
- International Data Flows: The Future Under the New SCCs | 22 September at 5pm BST
- Global Data Protection and Privacy Law Developments, LGPD; Has Brazil’s Data Protection Law Done Enough to Date - What Does the Future Hold? | 23 September at 4pm BST