Co-founder of Wellity Global
Kasia Wojciechowska is a WeAreTheCity 2023 Rising Star award winner, an accomplished Consultancy Services and Technology professional, experienced in collaborating with blue-chip organizations to develop and establish strategic talent pipelines. With over 17 years of experience in the Recruit, Train, and Deploy arena, she is renowned for her role in bridging the gap between academia and the workplace, nurturing the growth of the next generation of IT and business professionals in the Financial Services, Insurance and Legal sector.
Having worked at FDM Group plc - a global professional services provider, and Capita plc - an international BPO and professional services company, Kasia’s expertise lies in partnering with enterprise clients to create and fortify their strategic tech talent pipelines and emerging talent programs.
Kasia’s drive stems from a deep passion for raising awareness about Neurodiversity and hidden disabilities, advocating for diverse working environments, and actively encouraging girls and women to pursue careers in the technology industry. Notably, she received recognition for her efforts by winning the Capita People’s Choice Award for the successful launch of the Neurodiversity initiative. Additionally, she achieved the following accolades and acknowledgments:
- WeAreTheCity 2023 Rising Star The Editor’s Choice award winner
- UN Women UK CSW67 Delegate
- The inaugural Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in Tech Awards 2023 - shortlisted for The Neurodiversity Champion
- Shortlisted by Women in IT Summit & Awards Series for the 2023 Advocate of the Year award
- ND programme shortlisted for the 2023 DEI Initiative of the Year for Women in IT Summit & Awards Series
- ND programme shortlisted for the Best Inclusion and Diversity Initiative in the UK Company Culture Awards 2023.
- Shortlisted for the Women in Tech Global Awards 2022 (Community Award)
- ND programme shortlisted for the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Award for the Personnel Today Awards 2022