There is no doubt - humans are warming up the planet. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the world’s leading authority on climate science, has issued its starkest warning yet saying that temperatures are likely to rise by more than 1.5C bringing widespread extreme weather.
Following on from the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference in November, COP26, ESG Global will take place digitally as a livestream experience on the 8th March 2022 and deliver insights into the effects the COP26 conference is set to have on organisations around the globe.
The forum will also address the social criteria of ESG - and explore how a company manages its relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates.
In addition the forum will look into governance performance, and how organisations can improve their structure and oversight, cyber risk and systems, transparency and reporting as well as their codes and values.
Plus much more across the two-days.
Join ESG Global on the 8 March 2022
- 1 Day
- 30+ Speakers
- 12+ Sessions
ESG Global will be launching in-person events in 2022 as part of the Digital Trust Europe series.
Attending ESG Global will ensure you are up to speed with the very latest industry insight, knowledge, and analysis to support your organisations efforts in environmental, social and governance.
Benefits of attending:
- Take away actionable insights and best practices to deploy immediately
- Gain instant access to a content-packed library to browse in your own time
- Have your questions answered by leading experts from within your region and industry
- Discover fresh perspectives and understanding to give you competitive edge
- Improve your understanding of the current and future ESG landscape
- Activate discounts to future in-person forums and meet-ups