Charting the UK Data Protection Profession: September 2022 Report
Data Protection World Forum and The DPO Centre are delighted to bring you the ninth Index survey report from the ground-breaking UK Data Protection Index.
Welcome to the latest research findings from the UK Data Protection Index, brought to you by Data Protection World Forum and The DPO Centre.
Over the past two years, we have surveyed our panel of UK-based Data Protection Officers (DPOs) every quarter, asking a consistent set of baseline questions.
In the ever-shifting privacy landscape, this has allowed us to track changing attitudes and opinions over the long term.
This quarter we asked our panel of 523 DPOs about a range of issues, including:
- Compliance within their organisations GDPR compliance challenges Budgetary expectations
- Confidence in the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- UK data protection reforms
- Recent enforcement decisions around Google Analytics
- Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI)