Brought to you by PrivSec Global, PrivSec New Normal is an in-person forum taking place on the 16 November 2021 at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London.
The purpose of the forum is to provide an opportunity to reflect on the challenges the data protection, privacy and security sector has experienced over the last 18 months, particularly with an enforced work-from-home (WFH) regime combined with a mainly unplanned acceleration of digital transformation.
PrivSec New Normal will be focusing on the road ahead and exploring the lessons learnt, plus the positives emerging as part of the transition to a new normal including higher resilience and flexibility, faster innovation and more efficient collaboration.
PrivSec New Normal is accredited by The CPD Certification Service, attending sessions will enable you to gain up to 8 CPD (CPE) points. Post-event attendees will be able to claim their official CPD certificate of attendance including points earned.
Attending PrivSec New Normal will ensure you are up to speed with the very latest industry insight, knowledge, analysis and technologies supporting your role in the data protection, privacy and security sector.
• Access a curated agenda, deep-diving into the challenges and opportunities now we are returning to the ‘new normal’
• Get up to speed on trends, technologies and topics that impact your business
• Have your questions answered by leading experts from within your sector
• Discover fresh perspectives and understanding of how you can build competitive edge
• Hear the views, insight and analysis of subject matter experts, thought leaders and activists
• Improve your awareness of the regulatory and compliance landscape
• Network with your peers throughout the Forum and at the exclusive drinks reception available to all attendees
And much more…