Head of IT Infrastructure (UK), ABN Amro Clearing.
Richard is an experienced IT Manager with a successful record of delivering operational and technology transformation, cost efficiencies and infrastructure/service delivery strategies and solutions.
- Proven leadership qualities, a broad operational and technical knowledge base and a strong understanding of the business operations and requirements have been essential to achieve business and IT objectives
- Experience of managing IT transformation work streams to deliver improvements for Service Management
- Hands-on approach to successful IT leadership, engaging with key business stakeholders to deliver cost effective/fit for purpose operational solutions via both enterprise class and emerging technology solutions.
- 3rd party on and offshore resource/managed service providers
- IT strategies/technology roadmaps and IT security
- Project delivery experience including successful IT operations and infrastructure improvements including application upgrades, data centre migrations, technology stack replacements to meet business demands in order to provide increased revenue
Wednesday, 08 September, 10:55 AM - 11:25 AM (BST)
Implementing an Effective Operating Model to Ensure Organisational Alignment to Continuously Improve IAMServices