What best-practice techniques are employed to streamline supplier risk management processes – from vendor onboarding and enhanced due diligence to ongoing monitoring?
Tuesday 19th July
- BST: 14:00 - 15:00 pm
How are best-in-class organisations in regulated industries protecting themselves from risks originating from partners, suppliers and third parties? What best-practice techniques are employed to streamline supplier risk management processes – from vendor onboarding and enhanced due diligence to ongoing monitoring?
Join ProcessUnity for a one-hour webcast and learn key strategies to mature your Supplier Risk Management program.
Attendees will learn how to:
· Onboard new third-party services faster while keeping risk out
· Build a scoring system to calculate inherent risk and auto-scope due diligence
· Incorporate industry-standard questionnaires into assessment processes
· Improve vendor response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue
· Leverage external content to assist in ongoing vendor monitoring
Meet the Speaker:
SVP Marketing & Sales Operations, ProcessUnity
Ed Thomas leads ProcessUnity’s marketing team and is responsible for the company’s awareness, demand generation and thought-leadership programs. In his marketing and sales operations roles at ProcessUnity, Cura Software Solutions and OpenPages (now IBM), Ed has helped hundreds of organizations streamline their risk and compliance programs using next-generation automation tools.