By GRC World Forums2022-07-19T08:45:00
What best-practice techniques are employed to streamline supplier risk management processes – from vendor onboarding and enhanced due diligence to ongoing monitoring?
How are best-in-class organisations in regulated industries protecting themselves from risks originating from partners, suppliers and third parties? What best-practice techniques are employed to streamline supplier risk management processes – from vendor onboarding and enhanced due diligence to ongoing monitoring?
Join ProcessUnity for a one-hour webcast and learn key strategies to mature your Supplier Risk Management program.
Attendees will learn how to:
· Onboard new third-party services faster while keeping risk out
· Build a scoring system to calculate inherent risk and auto-scope due diligence
· Incorporate industry-standard questionnaires into assessment processes
· Improve vendor response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue
· Leverage external content to assist in ongoing vendor monitoring
If you are already a registered user or subscriber you can SIGN IN now
Want to read more before deciding on a subscription? It only takes a minute to sign up for a free account and you’ll get to enjoy:
Get more free content sign up today
Ready to subscribe? Choose from one of our subscription packages for unlimited access!