In this latest panel discussion as part of our Women in Privacy series, some of the industry’s most experienced women will be talking about their individual career journeys into privacy and mentorship through their careers.
The panel will also explore the specific challenges and advantages of being a privacy lead in a large, complex organisation with significant multi-functional involvement.
- Cristina Cojocaru (Senior Legal Counsel, Data Privacy, Huawei),
- Alison Howard (Attorney, Microsoft Corporation),
- Nina Barakzai (Director, Office of Data Protection, Facebook),
- Tash Whitaker (Global Data Privacy Manager, Whitaker Solutions Ltd),
- Debbie Reynolds (Global Data Privacy & Protection Expert)