This month Data Protection World Forum and DPO Centre launched the Data Protection Index, a unique survey of senior UK data protection and privacy professionals from across the public and private sector.
Last Thursday in Privacy brings together a panel of DPOs to discuss the issues facing the profession – from reactions to the coronavirus pandemic and the uncertainty of Brexit to how the data protection function is developing in structural, budgetary and strategic terms.
Join the debate in this session aimed at UK data protection managers.
- Joseph Gaunt (Group DPO, William Hill),
- Andrew Goodfellow-Swaap (Data Protection Officer, HS2 Ltd),
- Matt Ginn (DPO, London Borough of Lambeth),
- Naureen Hussain (DPO, Virgin Media),
- Stuart Freeman (Data Protection Officer, The DPO Centre),
- Rob Masson (CEO, DPO Centre)