CISA, CISM, CRISC, IT Risk Associate Director, Grant Thornton Ireland
Onatkut is an IT Risk and Consulting professional with over 10 years’ experience across Business Continuity, Information Security, IT Audit, COBIT and Process Audit operations.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton, Onatkut worked for several professional services firms across Europe.
He is a goal-oriented person with excellent leadership capabilities and project management skills. He manages IT risk engagements with a strong information security focus, and performs consultancy projects across a range of sectors.
He has experience in design, deployment and delivery of the following:
- Business Continuity Management in line with ISO22301
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 readiness and reporting
- Information Security Program (ISO27001, NIST, PCI DSS) gap analysis and implementation
- Log Management Process & SIEM tools GRC implementation projects
- Risk Management framework experience COSO, ISO 31000
- Governance of Enterprise IT Framework experience COBIT, ITIL, COSO, ISO20000
- IT platforms and security reviews of different operating systems and databases
- Access and segregation of duties assessment on SAP and other systems
Onatkut is an engineer with a master’s degree in business information systems. Onatkut holds the following qualifications:
- Postgraduate Diploma (Masters) in Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified in Risk and Information systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- ISO/IEC 27001 Auditor/Lead Auditor
- ITIL Foundation Certification in IT Service Management
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
To Manage or Not to Mange: Reconciling Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with the Corporate Network
20th April 2022, 14:00 - 14:45 GMT