PrivSec MENA is a one-day in-person forum taking place on 13 September 2022 at The Atlantis Hotel, Dubai.
PrivSec MENA will welcome 300+ senior decision makers seeking the latest advice, guidance and information from leading subject matter experts, industry leaders and academics. Each theatre will have a programme of content addressing issues and challenges unique to the region, as well as addressing global issues that affect organizations wherever they are based.
PrivSec MENA will feature over 25+ expert speakers, who will participate in presentations, panel discussions and debates, delivering unique insights and actionable content to ensure attendees leave with valuable strategies and roadmaps.
13 September 2022
- 1 Deep-Dive Day
- 25+ Leading Industry Speakers
- 10+ Hours of Content
- Lunch and Drinks Reception
- Networking Opportunities
If you are an organization operating in this region, PrivSec MENA is a must-attend.
Our one-day deep-dive programme of sessions will deep dive into data protection, privacy and security issues which are relevant to you, plus a hand selected group of vendors will be available for you to explore technologies to help future-proof your business.
Benefits of attending:
- Access a curated agenda, deep-diving into local, regional and global challenges and opportunities
- Get up to speed on regional trends, technologies and topics that impact your business
- Have your questions answered by leading experts from within your region
- Discover fresh perspectives and understanding of how you can build competitive edge
- Hear the views, insight and analysis of subject-matter experts, thought leaders and activists
- Improve your awareness of the regulatory and compliance landscape in your region
- Network with your peers throughout the Forum and at the exclusive drinks reception available to all attendees
- Meet prospective suppliers split by sector, and discover technologies to future-proof your organization
And much more…
The return of live, in-person events
We can’t wait to welcome you to PrivSec MENA - getting back to live, in-person events is essential for business, growth and personal development. It’s been a long time coming, but finally we can get back to creating high quality, engaging, informative, collaborative in-person events.
We recently welcomed back over 400 attendees to our PrivSec New Normal event in London, and we were pleased too so many old and new connections being made.