PrivSec MENA will welcome 300+ senior decision makers seeking the latest advice, guidance and information from leading subject matter experts, industry leaders and academics. Each theatre will have a programme of content addressing issues and challenges unique to the region, as well as addressing global issues that affect organizations wherever they are based.
PrivSec MENA will feature over 25+ expert speakers, who will participate in presentations, panel discussions and debates, delivering unique insights and actionable content.
If you are an organization operating in this region, PrivSec MENA is a must-attend. Our one-day deep-dive programme of sessions will deep dive into data protection, privacy and security issues which are relevant to you, plus a hand selected group of vendors will be available for you to explore technologies to help future-proof your business.
• Access a curated agenda, deep-diving into local, regional and global challenges and opportunities
• Get up to speed on regional trends, technologies and topics that impact your business
• Have your questions answered by leading experts from within your region
• Discover fresh perspectives and understanding of how you can build competitive edge
• Hear the views, insight and analysis of subject matter experts, thought leaders and activists
• Improve your awareness of the regulatory and compliance landscape in your region
• Network with your peers throughout the event and at the exclusive drinks reception available to all attendees
• Meet prospective suppliers split by sector, and discover technologies to future-proof your organization
We can’t wait to welcome you to PrivSec MENA - getting back to live, in-person events is essential for business, growth and personal development. It’s been a long time coming, but finally we can get back to creating high quality, engaging, informative, collaborative in-person events.
We recently welcomed back over 400 attendees to our PrivSec New Normal event in London, and we were pleased too so many old and new connections being made.
“Excellent event, a rare combination of high-quality speakers, relevant topics, and great networking” – PrivSec Delegate (General Counsel, Global Shares plc)
“Content was focused, well written/delivered and on point. Plenty of opportunities to network, engage with industry experts, share knowledge and ideas, with a good selection of vendors exhibiting and speakers across different industries, delivering something for everyone” – PrivSec Delegate (Head of Compliance, Cashfac PLC)
“The structure and presentation of the conference over the two days was informative and engaging. I would highly recommend this conference to anyone involved in this area of business and look forward to attending next year’s London event” – PrivSec Delegate (Governance team lead and data protection officer, Ascenti)