On the agenda for Day two of PrivSec Global, subject matter experts, industry leaders and academics from around the world will address the issues, challenges and opportunities within the data protection, privacy and security landscape.
Day one of PrivSec Global saw audience members enjoy a day packed with sessions dedicated to AI Regulations, Digital Advertising, Global Data Protection and Privacy Law Developments. Day two will continue on this conversation and address the latest talking points, themes and challenges shaping today’s privacy and security landscape at this pivotal time for corporate data protection.
Kicking off at 8:00am BST, here are the must see sessions for Day two of PrivSec Global:
- Covid-19 Vaccines, Data Protection and the Great HR Debate - Stream 1 at 8:00am BST
- Global Data Protection and Privacy Law Developments: How Ready is China and the World for their new Data Security Law? - Stream 2 at 8:00am BST
- Data Breaches: The Brand Battle for CMOs After Your Data is Breached (Sponsored by Wired Relations) - Stream 1 at 10:00am BST
- Ethics and Consent: How Ethical AI Can Change The World - Stream 2 at 12:00pm BST
- Global Data Protection and Privacy Law Developments, LGPD; Has Brazil’s Data Protection Law Done Enough to Date - What Does the Future Hold? - Stream 2 at 4:00pm BST