Creates First Ratings Ecosystem with Over 40 Product Integrations, Security Intelligence Partners, and Professional Services (Press Release)
SecurityScorecard, the global leader in cybersecurity ratings, is unveiling its Integrate360° Marketplace, the industry’s first ecosystem for cyber risk ratings. The SecurityScorecard Marketplace is a one-stop-shop where customers can unlock, discover and deploy additional trusted partner solutions and pre-built integrations on top of the SecurityScorecard network to find, manage and accelerate risk mitigation. Partners can also build their integrations for security ratings via SecurityScorecard’s simple API and integrations support team.
SecurityScorecard’s Marketplace features five critical focus areas:
- Security intelligence: Shared intelligence pre-integrated into Scorecards for added visibility from partners including CSC, CybelAngel, DarkOwl, HackerOne, HackNotice, SourceDefense, Red Sift, and many others.
- Workflow management: SecurityScorecard data integrated into workflow tools like Jira, Microsoft Teams, Slack, Zapier, and Zendesk to automate coordinated and just-in-time response.
- Third-party and supply chain risk management: Streamline oversight and control over vendor ecosystems through leading GRC and VRM tools, such as Exiger, IHS Markit, LogicGate, Mimecast, OneTrust Vendorpedia, Onspring, Osano, and more.
- Professional remediation services: Augment team capacity and improve processes and workflows with trusted providers, including CFGI.
- Business intelligence: Gain insight into corporate structure and other non-cyber risks that exist for partners, suppliers, and customers from data partners such as Craft, providing a holistic view of risk.
Security, IT and governance teams face increased pressure to protect their organizations as breaches grow in size and sophistication. On average, organizations deploy 47 different cybersecurity solutions and technologies. However, most organizations are not fully leveraging their existing security stack. With the increased rate of cybersecurity attacks, businesses need actionable data at their fingertips to mitigate risk and achieve compliance efficiently.
“There are countless ways our customers use security ratings to drive activity and inform action across other security tools,” said Aleksandr Yampolskiy, CEO and co-founder of SecurityScorecard. “SecurityScorecard Marketplace enables enriching Scorecards with additional information provided by third party partners to enhance visibility into risk and maximize investments into their security stack.”
Developer tools for self-serve partner app creation
The launch of the Marketplace also includes a suite of new tools for partners, designed to make it easier to build new apps and integrate additional security data on top of SecurityScorecard. By tapping into SecurityScorecard’s infrastructure and distribution network, partners can build apps and integrations that leverage SecurityScorecard data at scale with minimal effort. Over 30 partners already leverage SecurityScorecard’s APIs to offer pre-built integrations into their solutions.
“We are excited to partner with SecurityScorecard, bringing the value of KY3P Assessments to the SecurityScorecard Marketplace customers,” said Alex Golbin, Global Head of Assessment Services, KY3P at IHS Markit. “The powerful combination of SecurityScorecard and KY3P bridges the gap between point in time control assessments and continuous monitoring to provide robust and dynamic third-party risk management.”
“Threat actors are targeting organizations with sophisticated, blended attacks that, if not stopped, can lead to devastating results such as downtime and data loss,” said Jules Martin, vice president, ecosystem & alliances at Mimecast. “Enterprise organizations must do everything they can to increase visibility into their risk posture. By partnering with SecurityScorecard, joint customers will gain more information to better inform security decisions, which through actionable insights, will help increase both the efficacy and efficiency in protecting against the ever-changing threat landscape.”
Featuring 210+ international expert speakers across 70+ sessions, PrivSec Global June will cover the most pressing and challenging topics in data protection, privacy and security. View the agenda and register free here: https://www.privsecglobal.com/
If you have any information you would like to share with GRC World Forums, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org