This is a trends research piece, looking at the impact the change in working practices (driven by coronavirus) have had on data privacy & security.
The research will explore some of the key risk areas, as well as reported incidents, which will be supported by case studies and interviews. Areas to consider:
· What has been the change in the ways we work - what levels of remote working are we seeing?
· Impact on security and subsequently, privacy in terms of remote working practices, use of cloud, end-point security etc.
· Employee monitoring
· Working in public spaces, use of wi-fi, so-called ‘shoulder surfing’
· Fraud · Issues with corporate espionage
· Longevity of these recent trends and changes - the ‘new normal’ and the work environment moving forwards