Chief Information Officer
Terrance has become Chief Information Officer at The National Institutes of Health.
- Company Name: The National Institutes of Health
- Job Title: Chief Information Officer
- Start Date: June 2022
- Company Industry: Research
- Location: Washington DC-Baltimore Area
NIH is the only agency of its kind. We impact the health of the country and the world through unique and innovative medical research. Did you know that NIH is the largest public funder of biomedical research in the world, investing more than $32 billion a year to enhance life, and reduce illness and disability? NIH funded research has led to breakthroughs and new treatments, helping people live longer, healthier lives, and building the research foundation that drives discovery. Whether you are graduating with a bachelor’s degree, working on your doctoral degree, entering the workforce for the first time, or changing careers, NIH offers a place for you to start and plenty of room to grow your career. When you join us, you’re not just advancing your career — you’re driving the health of our country forward.
- Company Name: Fort Belvoir Community Hospital
- Job Title: Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Start Date: September 2011