Chief Data and Analytics Officer
David has recently become the Chief Data and Analytics Officer for Virgin Money.
- Company Name: Virgin Money
- Job Title: Chief Data and Analytics Officer
- Start Date: February 2022
- Company Industry: Financial Services
- Location: New York, New York, United States
Virgin Money is the new disruptive force in UK banking. Bringing together the combined history and expertise of Clydesdale Bank, Yorkshire Bank and Virgin Money, we are the only bank outside the ‘Big 5’ that boasts a genuine full-service personal and business banking capability. We serve 6.4 million customers across the UK through a digital-first approach that offers leading online and mobile services, supported by telephone and branch banking, including a national network of branches and business banking centres. We are structured around three divisions – personal, mortgages and business – offering a full range of products and services for consumers and small and medium sized businesses, delivered through our leading technology platform to deliver a consistently world class experience for customers. Our ambition is clear – to make Virgin Money a new force in consumer and business banking that will disrupt the status quo.
- Company Name: Self-employed
- Job Title: Senior Advisor - Data, Analytics, & Digital
- Start Date: September 2021