Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with responsibility for finance, accounting & reporting, planning & budgeting, business analysis, tax, treasury and payroll.Chief Information Officer (CIO) with responsibility for all IT/technology functions as well as the ERP Transformation from Oracle to SAP (finance, supply chain/production and CRM).
- Company Name: Stemilt Growers
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Start Date: January 2022
- Company Industry: Food Production
- Location: Wenatchee, Washington, United States
Stemilt Growers is a family-owned and operated tree fruit growing, packing, and shipping company based in Wenatchee, Washington. The company was founded in 1964 by the Mathison’s, a multi-generational farming family who have grown fruit for more than a century. Today, Stemilt grows and markets fresh apples, pears, cherries, stone fruits and organic tree fruits. Stemilt is proud of its signature fruits and brands, including: Rave®, SweeTango® and Pinata® apples, Skylar Rae® cherries, A Half Mile Closer to the Moon® cherries, and Lil Snappers® kid-size fruits.
- Company Name: Stemlit Growers
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Start Date: September 2020