Chief Technology Officer
Process and result driven leader with over 25 years of healthcare IT experiences in EHR, application, project management, technical architecture, BCDR, integration, data and end user device engineering. Proven successes in managing complex application and infrastructure environments, executing multi-facility, large-scale initiatives. Strong track record of creating and re-structuring teams, developing and leveraging talent to grow high functional teams. In-depth knowledge and experience in establishing processes and governance, collaborating with business operations leadership to achieve best outcomes with IT systems.
- Company Name: Alameda Health System
- Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
- Start Date: March 2022
- Company Industry: Hospital & Health Care
- Location: Oakland, California, United States
Alameda Health System is the East Bay’s premier patient and family-centered care system. Our trauma center and teaching hospital are considered among the best in the country. We are committed to continually improving health through individual patient experiences. Our mission, Caring, Healing, Teaching, Serving All, speaks to the vital role we play in the community and the critical responsibility we accept in promoting wellness, eliminating disparities and optimizing the health of a diverse East Bay.
- Company Name: Stanford Children’s Health | Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford
- Job Title: Director, IT Architecture Infrastructure and Technologies
- Start Date: January 2017