PrivSec is delighted to be returning to London on 16th November 2021 following a series of global livestream experiences that have virtually welcomed business leaders from over 130 countries worldwide.
Brought to you by PrivSec Global, PrivSec New Normal is an in-person forum taking place on the 16 November 2021 at the Riverbank Park Plaza, London.
The purpose of the forum is to provide an opportunity to reflect on the challenges the data protection, privacy and security sector has experienced over the last 18 months, particularly with an enforced work-from-home (WFH) regime combined with a mainly unplanned acceleration of digital transformation.
PrivSec New Normal will be focusing on the road ahead and exploring the lessons learnt, plus the positives emerging as part of the transition to a new normal including higher resilience and flexibility, faster innovation and more efficient collaboration.
19 November 2021
- 9+ Hours of Content
- 14+ Sessions
- 30+ Speakers
The event will seek to answer questions such as;
- What’s next for UK data protection law following Brexit and the government’s latest announcements
- Contact-tracing apps: Have they helped, and should we keep using them?
- How can organizations adapt their security regimes to protect employees and assets as they transition to hybrid work?
- Could vaccine passports threaten privacy and drive inequality?
- The lessons on phishing since early 2020: what tactics work best to mitigate phishing?
- Plus much more, view the working agenda here:
Secure your ticket now and gain access to the full programme of sessions, speakers, networking opportunities and drinks reception held at the venue.