Financial Crime is a complex, multi-faceted and ever evolving global issue which has become increasingly sophisticated in nature. Its impact however is rarely over-rated.
FinCrime World Forum returns on 23 June 2021 for 2 days of expert insight, guidance and debate to help inform senior practitioners in financial crime, financial, and banking professionals.
This conference series will:
- Deliver inspiring keynote speakers
- Explore new technologies and platforms
- Discuss the latest industry news and developments
- Enable virtual networking without geographical barriers
Editorial and Research Driven
FinCrime World Forum will foster engaging and informative conversation on the following topics and more.
Virtually travel around the world and hear exclusive content from financial crime leaders in the UK, EU, US and APAC.
- Focusing Effectiveness on Tackling FinCrime
- Aligning RegTech to FinCrime Realities
- Building Next Generation FinCrime Partnerships
- Virtual Assets in the FinCrime Mainstream
- Wildlife Trafficking