PrivSec Miami is a one-day in-person forum taking place on 22 September 2022 at the Loews Hotel, South Beach, Miami.
PrivSec Miami will welcome 300+ senior decision makers seeking the latest advice, guidance and information from leading subject matter experts, industry leaders and academics.
PrivSec Miami will feature over 25+ expert speakers, who will participate in presentations, panel discussions and debates, delivering unique insights and actionable content to ensure attendees leave with valuable strategies and roadmaps.
22 September 2022 - Loews Hotel, South Beach, Miami
- One deep-dive day
- 26 leading industry experts
- 10+ hours of actionable content
- Networking coffee breaks, lunmch & drinks reception
If you are an organization operating in this region, PrivSec Miami is a must-attend. Our one-day program of sessions will deep dive into data protection, privacy and security issues which are relevant to you, plus a hand selected group of vendors will be available for you to explore technologies to help future-proof your business.
Benefits of attending:
- Access a curated agenda, deep-diving into local, regional and global challenges and opportunities
- Get up to speed on regional trends, technologies and topics that impact your business
- Have your questions answered by leading experts from within your region
- Discover fresh perspectives and understanding of how you can build competitive edge
- Hear the views, insight and analysis of subject matter experts, thought leaders and activists
- Improve your awareness of the regulatory and compliance landscape in your region
- Network with your peers throughout the event and at the exclusive drinks reception available to all attendees
- Meet prospective suppliers split by sector, and discover technologies to future-proof your organization
What will be covered?
The US privacy landscape is fragmented. While nearly half of the States are aiming to introduce new privacy bills in the first half of 2020, many plans were postponed due to the Covid-19 crisis.
PrivSec Miami will deep-dive into current developments within Data Protection, Privacy and Security in the US, addressing issues such as:
- What Would a Florida State Privacy Law Look Like, and How Can You Prepare?
- Federal Data Privacy and Cybersecurity Policy: How Will the Biden Administration’s Approach Evolve?
- Securing Your Supply Chain: Learning From SolarWinds, Kaseya, and Other High-Profile Attacks
- Working With Europe: Progress on a New Adequacy Agreement and How to Maintain Data Flows
- Customer panel: DPOs and CISOs
- Is Miami America’s New Tech Hub—And What Would This Mean For Data-Driven Businesses?
No comments yet