Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, Regulatory Affairs Counsel
Samantha is now Penn National Gaming’s Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, Regulatory Affairs Counsel.
- Company Name: Penn National Gaming
- Job Title: Deputy Chief Compliance Officer, Regulatory Affairs Counsel
- Start Date: January 2022
- Company Industry: Gambling & Casinos
- Location: United States
With the nation’s largest and most diversified regional gaming footprint, including 41 properties across 19 states, Penn National continues to evolve into a highly innovative omnichannel provider of retail and online gaming, live racing, and sports betting entertainment. The Company’s properties feature approximately 50,000 gaming machines, 1,300 table games, and 8,800 hotel rooms, and operate under various well-known brands, including Hollywood, Ameristar, and L’Auberge. Our wholly-owned interactive division, Penn Interactive, operates retail sports betting across the Company’s portfolio, as well as an online social casino, bingo, and iCasino products.
- Company Name: Susquehanna International Group, LLP (SIG)
- Job Title: Gaming Counsel
- Start Date: June 2021