Chief Data and Analytics Officer
Healthcare data and informatics leader with expertise in aligning people, processes, technology and data to improve clinical outcomes, lower costs, and improve patient experience.
- Company Name: Marshfield Clinic Health System
- Job Title: Chief Data and Analytics Officer
- Start Date: February 2022
- Company Industry: Hospital & Health Care
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Six Marshfield physicians pooled their expertise in 1916 to form Marshfield Clinic, founding what has grown to be one of the largest private, multispecialty group practices in the United States.
Today, Marshfield Clinic Health System is an integrated health system with a mission to enrich lives through accessible, affordable compassionate health care. The Health System serves Wisconsin with more than 11,000 employees including over 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, health plan, and research and education programs. Primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Center hospitals in Marshfield, Eau Claire, Rice Lake, Neillsville, Beaver Dam and Ladysmith, Marshfield Children’s Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
- Company Name: Highmark Health
- Job Title: Vice President, Data Operations
- Start Date: March 2021