Vice President, Corporate Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility
Peabody Award-winning former journalist with nearly 25 years of progressively senior communications experience, a great deal of which was spent setting strategic direction in complex situations involving public health, public policy and reputation. Champion of strong media relationships built on trust and transparency. Leader in external, internal, corporate communications, and branding. Conference Board Council Member - Brand Council. Honored to serve on the Boards of two purpose-driven organizations: Move to Heal and the New England Society of Healthcare Communications. Doctoral candidate in organizational transformation @baylor, because change is the only constant.
- Company Name: Purdue Pharma L.P.
- Job Title: Vice President, Corporate Communications & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Start Date: June 2022
- Company Industry: Pharmaceuticals
- Location: United States
- Company Name: Connecticut Hospital Association
- Job Title: Vice President, Membership and Communication
- Start Date:
No comments yet