Chief Information Officer
Experienced leader who aligns IT with organization objectives with competencies and certifications in IT governance, management, risk, information system controls, information security, and data privacy.
- Company Name: Baltimore City Community College
- Job Title: Chief Information Officer
- Start Date: February 2022
- Company Industry: Higher Education
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Founded in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a comprehensive, urban institution accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. The College’s campus is located in West Baltimore; the institution also has several satellite locations throughout the City. With its broad range of degree and certificate programs, affordable tuition, and extensive outreach, BCCC offers educational opportunities to the citizens of Baltimore City and throughout the state of Maryland. BCCC serves more than 15,000 students annually, providing credits that transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as workforce training leading directly to job placement. The College is proud of the fact that nearly 100 nations are represented within the student body.
- Company Name: Baltimore City Public Schools
- Job Title: Executive Director Information Technology
- Start Date: July 2020