Manager - CIO Monitoring & Event Automation
• IT Professional with 15+ years of experience in providing Performance & Analytics, Operations Management, Monitoring, Application Support, System Administration, System Architecture, Integration services, DevOps services, Vendor management and web-based business solutions.
• Has proven ability to work in conjunction with project managers, architects, QA teams, staff, consultants, vendors, technology executives. I worked in roles from analyst, engineer, technical lead, engineering Architect to Solution Architect.
• Experience with onsite and offshore as an IT technology and business management leader with the ability to direct complex projects from the business/technology concept to fully operational status.
• Lead various IT operations team of highly skilled technology professionals with focus on skill development and improvement of business relationships
• Superior ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in deadline-driven environments.
• Major strengths include strong thought leadership, excellent communication skills, people skills, competent, strong team player, attention to detail, strong analytical skills, dutiful respect for compliance in all regulated environment.
- Company Name: IBM
- Job Title: Manager - CIO Monitoring & Event Automation
- Start Date: June 2022
- Company Industry: Information Technology & Services
- Location: United States
- Company Name: AXA XL, a division of AXA
- Job Title: Performance Optimisation & Analytics
- Start Date: September 2018