Chief Information Security Officer
Knowledgeable, energetic, innovative, and hands on Information Technology/Security leader. Specialties include: Incident management Risk management Enterprise architecture design Security tools implementation Policy, standards, guidelines, and best practices development Budget and strategic planning Project management Information security awareness and education
- Company Name: CalPERS
- Job Title: Chief Information Security Officer
- Start Date: March 2022
- Company Industry: Government Administration
- Location: Claremont, California, United States
For more than eight decades, CalPERS has built retirement and health security for state, school, and public agency members who invest their lifework in public service. Our pension fund serves more than 2 million members in the CalPERS retirement system and administers benefits for more than 1.5 million members and their families in our health program, making us the largest defined-benefit public pension in the U.S.
- Company Name: The University of Texas System
- Job Title: Chief Information Security Officer, Asst.
- Start Date: April 2018