Regulators and legislators have been requiring banks to detect and prevent money-laundering for many years. But in recent decades, financial institutions have faced unprecedented regulatory pressure to implement robust and effective anti-money laundering (AML) procedures.
AML compliance is a resource-intensive practice and there is substantial risk involved in failing to report suspicious activity.
Financial institutions are therefore seeking more effective and efficient methods to detect and report suspected money laundering.
FinCrime Focus: Anti-Money Laundering is a one-day livestream event looking in-depth at AML in 2022.
The event will bring together industry leaders and AML experts to provide with professionals actionable, up-to-date advice on how to tackle money-laundering in an efficient and compliant way.
FinCrime Focus: Anti-Money Laundering
4th May 2022
Key topics include:
- Getting to Grips With The Complex Web of Financial Crime
- Outlook for FinCrime and AML in 2022: What You Need To Know
- AML Transaction Monitoring: Creating a Strong Governance Framework
- Key Elements of an Effective Global AML/KYC Compliance Programme in 2022
- The EU’s Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) Proposals: What Will They Mean For Your Organisation?
- Automation and AI: Powerful Tools to Help Fight FinCrime
No comments yet