In three weeks, GRC World Forums kicks off FinCrime Global with another two-day live and on-demand livestream experience.
Returning on 27 & 28 October, FinCrime Global will feature over 70 subject matter experts, across 30 sessions, producing hours of insightful and informative content, keeping you up to date with the latest developments, strategies and insights across financial crime, and foster engaging and informative conversation on the following topics:
- Transparency Vs. Kleptocracy
- Systemic Solutions to a Systemic Problem
- Sanctions: Weapon of Choice?
- From RegTech to EffectTech
- The Hidden Risks of ‘Tech-Fin’
- Turbo-Charging the Regulators?
FinCrime Global October Speakers include:
- Matt Long, Head of AML Solutions, EMEA
- Francesca Hopwood Road, Head of RegTech and Advanced Analytics, Financial Conduct Authority
- Gayatri Viswanath, Head of Financial Crime Compliance Training, Standard Chartered Bank
- Guy Sheppard, Head of APAC Financial Crime Compliance Initiatives, SWIFT
- Mark Cheeseman, Deputy Director, Public Sector Fraud, Cabinet Office
Tune in Live and On-Demand
FinCrime Global offers offers two days of editorial driven content, alongside virtual networking and fireside chats, all delivered from the comfort of your own home or office.
- Compare and learn from organisations in your industry or sector
- Hear case studies from industry leaders around the globe
- Gain up-to-the-minute knowledge, insight and advice
- Access over 20+ hours of content
- Network with peers without geographical barriers
FinCrime Global promises to be bigger than ever before, save your seat now.