Two live and on-demand livestream experiences, brought to you by GRC World Forums will get underway this morning.
These one-day livestream experiences PrivSec Data Protection & Infrastructure and PrivSec Identity Access Management, will bring together leading experts from around the globe to address data protection strategies, digital transformation, IAM challenges and more.
Data Protection & Infrastructure will look at the evolving data protection, availability, and recovery sector providing end users with the latest information and advice on data protection in private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.
Kicking off at 08:30am BST, here are some must see sessions:
- Protecting privacy and ensuring data flows | 08:30am BST
- Analysing the impact of the increased use of SaaS and cloud technologies on data protection | 10:25am BST
- Ransomware Jail. Is There Any Way Out? | 11:20am BST
- Data Management and Protection as a Service (DPaaS) to improve business continuity within your organisation | 12:55pm BST
- Shaping the Future of Data Privacy Globally | 13:50pm BST
Identity Access Management will bring together subject matter experts and industry leaders as they outline how best to overcome IAM related challenges, how to best utilise it across organization of all sizes and provide roadmaps to successful implementation and management of your IAM program.
Kicking off at 10:00am BST, here are some must see sessions:
- How to implement an IAM Roadmap with Effective Ongoing Demand-Management Practices To Align Business Needs | 10:00am BST
- Trust but apply ZERO TRUST | 11:35am BST
- Outlining How Effective Performance Metrics Provide Transaction-level Reporting to Measure Efficiency of Services and Projects | 13:35pm BST
- Meeting Identity and Access Management Challenges in the Era of Mobile and Cloud | 15:10pm BST