PrivSec LatAm will welcome 1,500 senior decision makers from across Latin America seeking the latest advice, guidance and information from subject matter experts, industry leaders and academics.
Focusing on both practical and ethical issues, PrivSec LatAm will include presentations in Spanish and Portuguese with interpretation between languages.
The first livestream experience in the series, taking place December 2021, will present an agenda focused on The LGPD which was inspired by the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Attendees can expect presentations, panel discussions and debates, delivering unique insights and actionable content to ensure they leave with valuable strategies and roadmaps.
If you are an organization operating within Latin America, PrivSec LatAm is a must-attend. This one-day programme of sessions will deep dive into data protection, privacy and security issues which are relevant to help future-proof your business.
• Access a curated agenda, deep-diving into local, regional and global challenges and opportunities
• Get up to speed on regional trends, technologies and topics that impact your business
• Have your questions answered by leading experts from within your region
• Discover fresh perspectives and understanding of how you can build competitive edge
• Hear the views, insights and analysis of subject matter experts, thought leaders and academics
• Improve your awareness of the regulatory and compliance landscape in the Latin American region
And much more…
Want to reach out to a senior audience of leaders responsible for data protection, privacy and security within the Latin America region?
Talk to our team about opportunities to support this event and share with the audience how your company can impact the future success of their business.
Visit our Sponsorship page for more information about our exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities.