PrivSec China is a livestream experience welcoming senior professionals and experts to explore Chinese privacy and security law.
This all-day event, taking place on 15 March 2022, will feature presentations, panel discussions and keynotes, providing fascinating content and actionable insights.
China’s data protection and security laws are growing increasingly vast and complex. For some companies these regulations present a barrier to entry into the Chinese market. But others will leverage their understanding of this complexity for a competitive advantage.
PrivSec China will help you develop your compliance strategy and learn to thrive in China’s regulatory environment.
If you are an organization operating within China, PrivSec China is a must-attend. This one-day programme of sessions will deep dive into data protection, privacy and security issues which are relevant to help future-proof your business.
• Access a curated agenda, deep-diving into local, regional and global challenges and opportunities
• Get up to speed on regional trends, technologies and topics that impact your business
• Have your questions answered by leading experts from within your region
• Discover fresh perspectives and understanding of how you can build competitive edge
• Hear the views, insights and analysis of subject matter experts, thought leaders and academics
• Improve your awareness of the regulatory and compliance landscape in China
And much more…