Deputy Chief Compliance Officer
Mariza has recently become the Deputy Chief Compliance Officer at Bank of England.
- Company Name: Bank of England
- Job Title: Deputy Chief Compliance Officer
- Start Date: June 2022
- Company Industry: Banking
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
The Bank of England is the central bank of the United Kingdom. Sometimes known as the “Old Lady” of Threadneedle Street, the Bank was founded in 1694 with a founding charter that stated its purpose was to “promote the public good and benefit of our people”.
The Bank of England’s purpose today reflects that vision first articulated by our founders. Our mission: to promote the good of the people of the United Kingdom by maintaining monetary and financial stability.
- Company Name: Goldman Sachs
- Job Title: Executive Director
- Start Date: June 2013