There is no doubt - humans are warming up the planet. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), the world’s leading authority on climate science, has issued its starkest warning yet saying that temperatures are likely to rise by more than 1.5C bringing widespread extreme weather.
Following on from the 2021 United Nations Climate Change Conference in November, COP26, ESG World Forum will take place digitally as a livestream experience on 7 & 8 December 2021 and deliver insights into the effects the COP26 conference is set to have on organisations around the globe.
The forum will also address the social criteria of ESG - and explore how a company manages its relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates.
In addition the forum will look into governance performance, and how organisations can improve their structure and oversight, cyber risk and systems, transparency and reporting as well as their codes and values.
Join ESG World Forum on 7 & 8 December 2021 today and ensure your organisation has the latest advice, guidance and strategies for your ESG programme.
ESG World Forum will be launching in-person events in 2022 as part of the Digital Trust Europe series.
Book your place
• Take away actionable insights and best practices to deploy immediately
• Gain instant access to a content-packed library to browse in your own time
• Have your questions answered by leading experts from within your region and industry
• Discover fresh perspectives and understanding to give you competitive edge
• Improve your understanding of the current and future ESG landscape
• Activate discounts to future in-person forums and meet-ups
And much more…