ESG is taking on an even greater significance in light of recent events: companies have the responsibility and resources to accomplish positive climate action, building a more sustainable, resilient future.
In 2022, it is likely we will see organisations come under further scrutiny in relation to the progression of their ESG strategies. Investors, activists, and other concerned stakeholders will all have greater expectations and demands around environmental, social and governance issues.
→ Human capital and ESG: A debate on improving the social elements in the economic model
→ A Proactive Approach to Implementing your ESG Strategy
→ Perspectives from Financial Institutions on climate risk and sustainable finance
→ ESG in the age of cybersecurity
→Moving beyond climate metrics: Considering how other environmental, social and governance data metrics will mature in 2022 and beyond
→ Diversity and Inclusion - Human capital as part of an overall ESG strategy
→ Understanding the Digital ethics role in ESG: What does 2022 have in store?
Join ESG Global on the 8th & 9th March 2022 today and ensure your organisation has the latest advice, guidance and strategies for your ESG programme.
• Take away actionable insights and best practices to deploy immediately
• Gain instant access to a content-packed library to browse in your own time
• Have your questions answered by leading experts from within your region and industry
• Discover fresh perspectives and understanding to give you competitive edge
• Improve your understanding of the current and future ESG landscape
• Activate discounts to future in-person forums and meet-ups
And much more…
Cybersecurity has rapidly become a testing tech issue as attacks threaten to bring social chaos and disruption to computers and IT set-ups across the world.