Join our panelists as they discuss:
Panelists will also consider the state of play following the withdrawal of the Data Protection Bill from parliament in August: what's next, and what will survive from this long-awaited draft law?
• An overview of existing anti-money laundering and financial crime obligations in India, including under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act and PMLA Rules
• Recent regulatory and legal developments
• The future of FinCrime compliance in India
- Padma Sambhav Pati, Project Manager - Financial Crime - JV - Trust Bank Singapore - Transaction Monitoring, Standard Chartered Bank
- Sagar B, Compliance Officer - Financial Crime and Sanctions, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)