The security industry has been facing growing gaps in workforce as well as knowledge and skills. While dropping in 2020, the difficulties in recruiting quality talent as well as training and retaining cybersecurity professionals are still major hurdles in driving successful cybersecurity programs and operations.
In this fireside chat, moderated by Lisa Couturier, Co-founder of R2R Growth Strategies, Sharon Wagner, CEO Cybersixgill, Roy Zur, CEO at Cybint Solutions, Larry Whiteside, Co-founder. current president of the International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals (ICMCP), and Shannon Carlton, Co-founder at R2R Growth Strategies, will discuss the various aspects of the current state of the cybersecurity workforce and share insights about the steps companies can and need to do in order to overcome these challenges.
- Lisa Courtier, Co-founder R2R Growth Strategies
- Roy Zur, CEO at Cybint Solutions,
- Larry Whiteside Jr., Co-founder and current president of the International Consortium of Minority Cybersecurity Professionals (ICMCP)
- Shannon Carlton, Co-founder at R2R Growth Strategies
- Sharon Wagner, CEO Cybersixgill